The Future of Accessibility and Inclusive Design
TechShare Pro is a major accessibility conference organised by AbilityNet and the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB).
This year's event will take place on 29 November at Barclays HQ in Canary Wharf. Tickets will be on sale in early August.
TechShare pro 2017
Over 120 accessibility, UX and design professionals attended TechShare pro 2017, which took place at IBM South Bank in London on 23 November 2017 and was sponsored by Barclays, IBM, Microsoft, OrCam and Storm Technologies.
This page brings together videos, links and speaker materials as a record of the event.
Watch the videos
These videos from Barclays and AbilityNet give a flavour of an amazing event.
Five things we learned at TechShare Pro
- We trended on Twitter that day - check out Storify for a summary of tweets that mentioned #TechSharePro
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence - What Next? | Jeremy Waite, IBM
- Tomorrow's Tech and the Future for Banking | Paul Smyth, Barclays
- What Does AI Mean for the Future of Accessibility? | PANEL
- IAAP UK Chapter Meetup | Sharon Spencer, IAAP
- Show and Tell | Storm Interface and OrCam
- The BBC Accessibility Journey and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence | Gareth Ford Williams, BBC
- Google, AI and Home Automation | Kiran Kaja, Google
- Autism and Accessibility, Design Challenges and Solutions | Dafydd Henke-Reed, AbilityNet
- Accessibility and Conversational Interfaces | PANEL
- The Art of Noise | Léonie Watson, VFO Group
- Microsoft Hack Update | Hector Minto, Microsoft and Robin Spinks, RNIB
- Life, Work and Technology | Sophie Christiansen CBE, Para-Equestrian Dressage Rider
- Next Generation Technology | Femi Owolade-Coombes, Tech4Good Awards