Our Digital Accessibility Services Team offer a variety of products and services including expert consultancy, accessibility auditing, diverse user testing, bespoke training and off-the-shelf tools and resources.
You can view summary information about our products and services below. To discuss your specific requirements and to receive a quote for your project please speak to our experts.
- We work with your digital teams to develop an end-to-end digital accessibility strategy.
- Our experts provide the technical insight you need to reach every customer on every platform.
- Put accessibility first at every stage of your project.
- Our team can review your design plans and wireframes to advise on how you can incorporate accessibility best practices at every stage of your roadmap.
- Our experts use industry-standard software and conduct a series of manual checks to test for accessibility compliance and usability issues.
- Each page will be reviewed against Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) success criteria and with any issues we will outline the failure, who will be affected and the recommended solution with links for further reading where useful.
- Our seal of approval demonstrates your compliance and commitment to digital accessibility.
- Put users at the heart of every project by asking our network of diverse user testers to review your content on a variety of devices.
- Our users will test the real-world accessibility and usability of your website or app.
- Embed accessibility within your organisation and upskill your team with training delivered by our experts.
- Protect your accessibility investment and ensure ongoing compliance with automated quarterly checks and specialist consultancy and advice.
- Our iCOMPLY service brings together the expertise of our consultants with the power of a market-leading testing solution.
- You can embed our self-help accessibility tool on your website to help your customers use your services more easily.
- My Computer My Way includes hundreds of pages of information about how to adjust and customise all mainstream computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets to meet the needs of the user, with regular updates from our experts when new features are released.
- A practical accessibility resource for developers and other digital roles that can be embedded in your learning systems.
- Our guide offers detailed technical insights on how to make and test website components for accessibility, enabling you to embed accessibility know-how and best practice within your teams.
Speak to our experts
For more information about our products and services, and to discuss your specific requirements and to receive a quote for your project please speak to our experts.