Many higher education students do not get the extra support they need to succeed in higher education, including extra help from their university and the Government's Disabled Students' Allowances.
- Use our free HE Support Checker to find out if you could be eligible for extra support at university due to a health condition or impairment.
- The check is entirely anonymous and you do not need to give us any personal information.
Who could be eligible?
People who have claimed include people with a wide range of conditions and impairments, including:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Eating disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spina Bifida
- Specific Learning Difficulty
- Visual Impairment
- and many more
Find Out More
- Use our free HE Support Checker
- Support our Claim It! campaign so that every student gets the extra support they need to succeed.
DSA Claim It! Campaign is supported by: